Apps installed, but still waiting to?General

Last Updated:

1. CyrusDragonas

CyrusDragonas Member

I tried using the search function, but I'm clearly not great at using this one.

The problem started when I downloaded a game [9MM HD] for sale. It ended up charging me around 5 times for it. Luckily, it was on sale for a dollar, so no great harm. Anyway, after that was settled, I, like I always have to do, went into the ' My Apps' screen to tell it to actually install. Not a huge inconvienience, so not a problem. I told it to install, and it did, flawlessly, I thought. Game runs fine, everything it's supposed to do and more.

The problem is, it still sets in my 'Waiting to Install' list, at the bottom. No matter how many times I tell it to, it's still there. Again, not a huge annoyance, so not an issue.

I think.

I'm still not sure on the weight of this issue, because it, and the (I'm sorry, Swype is proving once again that actual typing instead of swyping isn't possible) other program that gives the same behavior (Sketchbook Pro) don't appear to be updating. At all. Neither have ever updated, once. This is kind of an issue, as I use Sketchbook for work. These are the only two that continue to wait to install, but still run.

Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. Thorsten

Thorsten Well-Known Member