Apps listing in downloads - market missing

Last Updated:

1. nedamdam

nedamdam Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As of yesterday, apps in my downloads section are missing.
    Last one I updated was mytracks (says I updated google maps well its the last on the list)

And instead of having there 20-30 apps I have there 5.

Apps that are missing arent the ones that I moved to SD

And I cant attach them to market CUZ they are attached. Installed. When I search for them in the market. It says installed and I can even update. I just dotn see them in the download section....

Now I thought it might be something cuz I changed markets via market access to be able to download payed apps. But which sim I try , the same few apps (all after clear cache and force stop ofc) pop up.

Any idea?

PS: I read slugs post, but not sure this has something to do with it, seems a different nature , if it is, sorry :p

EDIT: Ok 1 little thing helped, installing a new app :) it restarted the list and now I have it back :p .

Advertisement
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

I was going to suggest exactly what you did :p Installing a new app has always solved this problem for me.

It's useful to know that titanium backup has a market doctor to restore all of these links should they be lost, although nine times out of ten you just need to refresh the list like you did.

3. nedamdam

nedamdam Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah, well was like okay wont do any harm :p . And worked.

Btw the titanium backup (even though the best app ever!) wouldnt since it was attached to the market. Just the list was somewhat broken :) .

4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Yeah that's what I meant by the nine times out of ten bit. A refresh is usually all it's needed for me too.

TB is also useful to ensure all your apps are still linked to the market. Somewhere along the line a few of mine had become disconnected (even in the backed up versions) when I switched to froyo.

5. mjpartyboy

mjpartyboy Well-Known Member

I've noticed apps disappearing from my Market > Downloads list on my Desire too, but only since the official unbranded 2.2 OTA update was installed.

Yesterday I updated twicca to v0.7.28, I was prompted there was an update when I was looking at my downloads, and wanted to update my rating and comments after I installed it, but it wasn't in my downloads list any more after it installed the new version, so I had to search for it to be able to make the changes.

6. mjpartyboy

mjpartyboy Well-Known Member

I searched for twicca and saw there another update yesterday, but even after downloading and installing v0.7.29 it's still not appearing in my Market > Downloads section. Stupid FroYo.

7. matchu82

matchu82 New Member

Installing another app didn't help me and neither did deleting the cache data for download manager and market. That helped one other time this happened. I even tried restoring market's data from a TB backup. Anyone know another way to refresh the my apps list??