• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Apps missing after R2BA020 update

kersey

Mar 29, 2010
Have just updated my X10 with the over the air software update.

All went well and wanted to start a fresh so did a hard reset.

Now when I go to the market there are a lot of apps missing (both free and purchased) such as 3G Watchdog, Meridian, Gem Miner...:mad:

Anyone else experienced this...have made sure my location is the UK but still they are nowhere to be found even when searching for them (can find the free Gem Miner but not the full paid for version).

Reactions: hldnitdwn
My Rogers X10A is encountering the same issues. I updated my firmware to R2BA020 and now there are quite a number of apps/games missing from Android Market.

We have an open question pending with Google. Although they have not replied in close to 20 days. I appeal to all that are experiencing the same issue to make some noise.

Here is the URL: Please approve latest X10 firmware for Android Market - Android Market Help

There are some other pages on the Android Market Help Forum that address this also. If for some reason the URL does not work then search for Android Market Help Forum and then search X10. The thread has a title of "Please approve latest firmware..."

I wanted to buy some Gameloft games and when they went missing on the Market, I went straight to the developer and bought the games. Sorry Google, no cut on that one. The games worked fine. Asphalt 5, Let's Golf and H.A.W.X (Awesome). Sorry to get off track a little there...

MAKE SOME NOISE!!!

Upvote 0
Seems like everything is back. I don't know who fixed it but I'm happy.

Kersey, I would be interested to know if you experience the same. Thanks for starting the noise.

Just went to the market and yes my purchased apps are back, all except one 'Gem Miner' but this may be as I've flashed to the Nordic 023 firmware.

Could any of you guys on the UK generic firmware check the market for the paid version of Gem Miner and the free Quick Settings, as they don't show up for me. I've got a feeling it's the region of firmware that stops me seeing them, if so I'll probably revert back to UK 020.

Anyway, am happy now it's somehow got sorted. Not looking forward to going through this again when SE upgrade us to Android 2.1 :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones