Apps not connecting to internet on 3G/EDGESupport

Last Updated:

1. lfp

lfp New Member This Topic's Starter

I just bought a Legend and am loving it for the most part. But I have one big problem - apps are not accessing the internet when not on wifi. I have Vodafone, and the EDGE connection (we don't have 3G in India yet) works in the Internet browser, but none of the apps (twitter, facebook, nytimes, kayak) work on EDGE. Is there something I need to change in permissions or settings? All these apps have full internet access in their permissions, so I don't get why they are not working.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Fish-Bone

Fish-Bone Well-Known Member

They NEVER work or just dont self-update? If there is a issue with self update, try hard-reseting the phone. Try searching other posts in this forum, you should find info how to do that.

3. lfp

lfp New Member This Topic's Starter

they never work on 3g, only with wifi. strange, no?

4. grandioso

grandioso New Member

I have the same problem, except I have a 3G connection - I can browse webpages trough the browser, but the other applications that require internet connection don't work. None of them. Does anyone know the solution ?

5. grandioso

grandioso New Member

Seriously, this is driving me crazy. I can't install a single application, because the market doesn't work !
    Would a hard reset help ? I guess I'll have to try it on my own...:(

Already tried - doesn't work. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU