Apps Not Displaying In Market

Last Updated:

1. Fencefry

Fencefry Member This Topic's Starter

So I got an Evo on launch day and heard about the root, but figured I'd rather have the SD card fixed with the sprint update. Now that that update has been rooted, I'm looking back into it. I used the stickied idiot proof guide, and got to the point where you boot into the debug rom after rooting. The next instructions are to go to the app market to download ROM Manager, but whenever I try to load the market up it says "No matching content in Android Market." ???
    So I was pretty reluctant in the first place about the risk of rooting, so I'm having serious doubts right now and would really just rather have a working phone right now... But if it's an easy fix and I can go on to putting fresh on it, I would like to. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ahh, just saw the yet-to-be-stickied version, which throws in some teps that are either new or I didn't see, so I think I'm good. But while this is here, is there anything unusual about fresh I should know about while loading it with the idiot proof guide?

Advertisement
  2. dgaf98

dgaf98 Well-Known Member

i used the same guide and am running fresh .3 - just remember to do your wipes and all will work out great.

3. THEFORCE

THEFORCE Well-Known Member

the market had some problems today so i dont think it had anything to do with the rom