Apps not found in Market after installing 2.2Support

Last Updated:

1. emr25

emr25 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

The title basically says it, there are a handful of apps that I can not figure out how to re-download through App Brain or directly through the Market after installing the 2.2 update.

Notable ones include:

MLB At Bat 2010
    Text From Last Night (the official one)
    CacheMate (paid version)

And a few others, but those are the ones I paid for and would like to have now.

Are these not compatible with Froyo? Or does anyone have an explanation for why they would be showing up as not found in the Market?

I really want At Bat, I use it daily.

Advertisement
  2. LiquidHonesty

LiquidHonesty Active Member

I'm having the same problem....tried to find LogMeIn Ignition and it can't be found...this is really odd......

3. Four

Four Member

Can't find slingplayer mobile. Market is having some serious trouble for me and from what it looks like a lot of other 2.2 users also

4. drone46

drone46 Active Member

After some testing it seems to be the market having issues is general. Has nothing to o with 2.2

5. darreno1

darreno1 Well-Known Member

Yeah the Market is having some issues but I believe some of it came about after the update for sure. Still, I could easily live with it till the official comes out.

Edit: Just read the other thread with people getting errors even on 2.1. So I stand corrected.

6. Paycer

Paycer Well-Known Member

I am on a DX 2.1 and I can confirm that I'm having issues with the Marketplace at this time. I doubt it is related specifically to Froyo.

7. duffyanneal

duffyanneal Member

Yeah, I was about to pull my hair out when I grabbed my wife's DX (no mods) and it had the same problem.

8. LiquidHonesty

LiquidHonesty Active Member

Seems people are saying the Market is back up.....I cleared my cache and still getting this same problem :-( I can find the items the emr25 said but no LogMeIn or SlingPlayer either. (I tried searching for logmein, log me in, ingition...and then sling, slingplayer, slingbox......)