Apps not loadingSupport

Last Updated:

1. filtrum1985

filtrum1985 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi there.
    Has anyone had any problems trying to install apps on their wildfire? I read the post below about some apps not working on the wildfire, but from that thread it looks more to do with the screen. The latest app I tried to download was keeper password protector. When I try to install it from appbrain it says it cannot be found, and when I try to find in market it doesn't exist. Any ideas? Its like the app has been removed from the market. I know it can be downloaded as my girlfriend has a desire and it is fine on that.

Advertisement
  2. XON1

XON1 Well-Known Member

Can you find it on this site? If so download it to your pc and then transfer it onto your phone. Use Astro to install it.

3. filtrum1985

filtrum1985 New Member This Topic's Starter

No didn't find it, so perhaps it doesn't exist anymore to download.

4. XON1

XON1 Well-Known Member

Possibly, i'm sure there are others available that are just as good!

5. GenesisNemesis

GenesisNemesis Well-Known Member

For some reason there are apps which are suddenly unavailable on the wildfire, though you can get them on other phones. I don't know the reason for this. On the last handset I had (Pulse) I had the same problem. Rooting solved it.

We will just have to wait untill the Wildfire is rooted.

6. Northstander

Northstander Member

"missing" apps will be the ones that are not compatible with the wildfire due to it's screen resolution.

all the apps available via the wildfire itself should work with it.

7. XON1

XON1 Well-Known Member

I believe the root was supposed to be online three days ago, but it hasn't showed for some reason. The sooner the better, i want to at least get mine debranded!

8. syften

syften New Member

I could bypass it when I use AppBrain and Fast Web Installer (Fast Web Installer - Android app on AppBrain) - you have to install both for it to work. With this I could get all the apps that earlier told me "Item not found" and so far seem to be working as well :)
    Just have to use the normal website not access AppBrain from the phone interface.