Apps not restoring from backup or installing from market

Last Updated:

1. Nathan Whitcomb

Nathan Whitcomb New Member This Topic's Starter

Had issues with install of Watermark'D theme over CM6 rom. Finally got all that sorted but had to elect to install Google Apps separately after the fact. I restored backups of all my apps through Titanium Backup except for three - Tweetdeck, Weather Channel, and Yellowbook. Titanium would not restore them - I would click on install, it would try, then come back with an installation failed message. Went to both the market directly and Appbrain and attempted to install them from there. Found them listed but when I clicked on it to install got an item not found message. Tried to install Tweetdeck from the apk and got the same message as with Titanium. Oh and have downloaded other app from market successfully. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Chriscgb6

Chriscgb6 Member

TweetDeck won't be automatically restored because you installed it from your SD card. Did you move the other two apps to your SD card? Because all of the apps I moved to my SD card did not restore themselves either.

3. mobrienjr

mobrienjr Well-Known Member

Have you done a reboot after this. Sometimes that will fix the issue.

4. Nathan Whitcomb

Nathan Whitcomb New Member This Topic's Starter

Oh yes, we've rebooted. And fixed permissions. Still no luck. As far as the restore goes, I don't care that they don't restore automatically, but I can't restore from a Titanium backup and I can't download/install the affected apps from the market - that's what's bugging me there.

5. mobrienjr

mobrienjr Well-Known Member

Find the APK on your SD card and try that, if you havnt done it already.

6. DrDiff

DrDiff Well-Known Member

Opens here but only finds FactBook Ad-Free nothing else. USELESS now