Apps not showing up in Google Play Store

1. phreak311

phreak311 Well-Known Member

Here lately some apps that i've had installed before are not showing up in the Google Play store on my phone. I tried to download 3G watchdog and Zedge back onto my phone. I had them on there a few months ago. But they don't show up on the play store on my phone. But if I go to Play Store on my browser on my computer then they show up. But it tells me that they aren't compatible with my phone, even though i've installed them directly through the play store before. So i'm just curious as to whether anybody else has had this problem, and if there is a possible solution. I just think it's stupid that "all of the sudden" my phone doesn't support these apps that used to work fine on my phone before. And I'm even wondering if it's a problem with my Google Play store or my ROM. I'm on the latest version of CTmod btw. I can side load these apps. But shouldn't they still show up on my Play Store? They show up on the play store on my gf's Pantech Crossover which is a pretty crappy phone compared to ours. Any insight is appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. phreak311

Oh yeah, i'm also wondering if it may be caused from the "fix market settings" button in Chainfire3D...just a thought.
  3. phreak311

So nobody else using this phone or CTmod has experienced this?
  4. mp3jeep

mp3jeep Well-Known Member

I'm using the marquee but with the stock rom, had several annoying lockups with CTmod when I went to launch youtube app. No problems with the play store running stock
    phreak311 likes this.