Apps not working with rooted 1.5

1. abgarza

abgarza Well-Known Member

List any apps that do not work with Rooted 1.5.

Still checking my apps.

No luck with Power Manager.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Power Manager Has known issues and uses more power than it saves ... you are better off deleting it ...
  3. abgarza

abgarza Well-Known Member

Can you suggest an alternative?
  4. justjimjpc

Frankly, with 1.5 I have not needed anything .. set brightness at reason level, and GPS, and Wifi stay off ...if an app needs them ... most will start them or prompt for them and then when finished with them will turn them off.

I do use a convient "Toggle Settings" apps that can be use to easy On/Off the power using feature... and adjust volume, screen brightness, & Screen Time out...
  5. pacothebandit

pacothebandit Well-Known Member

Yeah that app is lame, Check out Useful Switchers. It works on mine and its a great little app to toggle settings with.
  6. ChilledMatt

ChilledMatt Well-Known Member

Another vote for Useful Switchers.
  7. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

toggle settings IMO is slightly better.....
  8. dynodroid

dynodroid Well-Known Member

Actually, I have useful switches on JF1.5 and it doesn't seem to want to keep off wifi and gps. I click to turn them off and then I exit it, and return right back to it, and they're checked off again. I'm not quite sure what it's doing.
  9. ravens0ng

ravens0ng Well-Known Member

I don't care for the monitor feature at all, and the UI is ugly as hell, but Power Manager is the only app I have seen that lets you have presets. Very convenient to me. I like being able to select a profile and have it change multiple settings at once. None of the Switcher programs do that.
  10. dynodroid

dynodroid Well-Known Member

Yeah, I feel you on that. It was nice just switching a bunch of settings by clicking one preset. Oh, they should just update it!
  11. justjimjpc

Toggle Settings has profiles
  12. ravens0ng

ravens0ng Well-Known Member

Very nice, checking it out now. Has 1.5 Version also.