Apps Organiser Icons

Last Updated:

1. sibv1970

sibv1970 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have an unbranded Desire in the UK. I have downloaded Apps Organiser and like it lots. Only issue is that I cannot add my own Icons for extra categories. Phone is not rooted and running Sense. Tried stuff but not working. Sorry to seem thick.

Advertisement
  2. Nagrom

Nagrom Well-Known Member

I assume you have some icons you want to use?

If thats the case, here's what you do.

1. Open Apps Organiser, and click on the "Lables" tab.
    2. Long hold on the catagory you want to change the icon for, and select "Change Icon"
    3. If you're using an Icon Pack from the Market, select "Icon Pack". If its a custom icon you downloaded, or made, select "Android Image Gallery". Personally I use AndExplorer, but you'll need to get this from the market.
    4. Once you've found the icon you want to use, just click it, and you're done.

Hope that helps.

Andy

P.S. Welcome to the board.

3. Tonco

Tonco Active Member

I changed 4 icons. 1 appeared on the screen , 3 didn't. I assume it's a bug.

4. Nagrom

Nagrom Well-Known Member

Weird. I've never had a problem changing any icons, and they've always appeared on the screen after.

5. sibv1970

sibv1970 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks Andy. It was really getting the icons I couldn't figure. The packs I've found all need Open Home or Bettercut. Any way of doing it without? Thanks for help folks.

6. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

even if they say only for use with those, they should still work with app organizer

7. snowmobile

snowmobile Well-Known Member

The packs on the market will work with apps organizer or folder organizer (despite what it says in the pack description). There are also lots of websites you can get free icons from.