Apps That Can Be Stopped... GS4 in AT&TGeneral

1. Sdahe

Sdahe Well-Known Member

Hello,

I would like to know a list of apps that are safe to disable or stopped from the At&T's Galaxy S4.

This is what is running now... which is ok to disable?

[​IMG]

Other apps running - Nearby Services

Advertisement
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

3. Goodspike

Goodspike Well-Known Member

If you read that entire thread, there are some of us who take the position that you're just wasting your time doing this, and just risking disabling something that you need for no good purpose. See posts 10, 20, 21 and 25 in particular, but there are more.

Bottom line is there's no evidence that this will help your phone in any way, and if you disable the wrong thing you may end up with problems now or in the future.

If an app is doing something annoying, then you might want to consider disabling it. I discuss that in post 25.
  4. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Be fair Goodspike... you've already put your views across in the thread, here, which resulted in the Mods closing it. So, why not let the OP ask his question again as he seems to want the answer in spite of your previous posts. ;)
  5. Goodspike

Goodspike Well-Known Member

Sorry, I didn't notice the OP was the same in both thread. He/she had disappeared before long before the issue became an issue.

I did forget to post the link to the other thread.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s4/765042-bloatware-in-galaxy-s4.html#post6301491

But in any case, I do consider pointing out that what the OP wants to do is probably pointless and definitely risky is a valid response, particularly where they might not have noticed the answers before since they had disappeared.
  6. Sdahe

Sdahe Well-Known Member

Thanks guys...