1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Apps to sdcard

1. sundown13x

sundown13x Well-Known Member

So is there a way? Maybe with a custom Rom?

Advertisement
  2. sundown13x

Phone full and 16gb card full too lol
  3. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

You must have something messed up. And there's only 12 available to the user on the internal. I flashed a ROM and it filled my internal. I'd check that out man...
  4. MusicJunkie

MusicJunkie Well-Known Member

Wow what type of stuff do you have on your phone to fill both the 11GB internal and an almost 16 GB sdcard? :confused::eek:
  5. sundown13x

Well I have a couple of games installed that are over a gig. (nova 3, mc3, shadow gun, and asphalt 7, plus a few little ones) on my sd card I keep a few movies and shows lol. Music is usually on Google (about 8 thousand songs so far) and I'm always picture crazy. Pretty much I have a gig left in phone and about 2 gigs free in card. I'm gonna get me a 64gb card to help some but my main issue is internal storage due to me being app crazy. ^_^
  6. sundown13x

Ps: I don't even keep roms or nano backups in phone or card cuz I don't have space >:)
  7. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

What about your 50gigs of Dropbox?
  8. sundown13x

only use it for pics... dont like putting other things in there... besides if its up there i need to download it to use it... (like an app or movie) only works well with pics i think... i use that and google+ for pics... and google drive for misc crap (easier to share).
  9. dufourjm

dufourjm Member

Since your phone is rooted you can use an utility like Directory Bind to move apps or apps data to the external sd card.
    See more details at this location.:D

P.S. : Maybe you should buy a 32 gigs microSD card like me or even, in your case a 64 gigs one!:rolleyes:
  10. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

Dropbox can stream.
  11. sundown13x

i didnt know dropbox could stream... good to know... im gonna have to try that... im gonna order a 64gb card tomorrow ;)
  12. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

i still think you have something goofed up on your internal card or perhaps you have told an app (i.e. the camera) to place stuff on your internal storage instead of your sd card which is using all your space...
  13. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

64 gig micro sd card :: DROOL!!!!! ::