Apps won't download

Last Updated:

1. Shouse

Shouse Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I reset my Hero last night after I went on a APP downloading spree and my Hero got very laggy. Think it may have been the Task manager apps.

After resetting my apps won't download. They just stay in 'starting download'...hanging. Any ideas?
    Everything else is fine as far as I can tell....Oh other than my keyboard sometimes produces an abnormal sound when hitting a key. Call me picky but it's starting to get on my nerves. That's something that did not go away with the reset.

Advertisement
  2. BoomCackle

BoomCackle Member

have you tried turning the phone off and back on?

3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Have you tried downloading the apps over WiFi? :)

4. mamiamjo

mamiamjo Well-Known Member

How hard are you "hitting" it? LOL

BTW, I just uninstalled Google Sky Maps and tried to re-download. I had the same problem with it just saying Starting to Download. I cancelled out and figured I'll try again later.

5. dac413

dac413 Member

Ive been sitting on "starting download " for seven hours. Trying to download uno. Other downloads go through. Restarted download and phone still doesn't work.

6. mamiamjo

mamiamjo Well-Known Member

I never went ahead and tried to re-down load Google Sky Maps yesterday (after cancelling out), but when I looked at my phone this morning, I saw a notification of a down load. You guessed it, it was Google Sky Maps successfully down loaded. I guess when I cancelled out it really didn't cancel the down load attempt?

7. Shouse

Shouse Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It's the default vibration when typing. Almost seems like the motor or w/e is causes the vibration is loose or something. Hard to explain except that it makes an abnormal sound that any hero user should notice. Anyone else have any similar issues?