• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sspale

Lurker
Oct 23, 2010
Hello i am new owner of htc tatto, i want to download some apps and games for my phone but i didnt know does i can that without google account,Does I can to download same apps (apps from android market) on the internet and install it on my phone with htc syns or i must to download it from android market on my phone.. ???

if your gonna do that you may aswell just download straight from the market,

BUT if you really must put them on your phone from computer,

what you can do is on your mobile go to the android market and look for a app called App Installer (i use it on my tattoo, so it does work)

than if you connect your phone to the computer via usb, make a folder called apps, put whatever apps you want in there from your computer,

disable the usb connection,

than open up the app installer app on your phone and it will automatically find the apps on your sd card and you can install them.

but whatever apps you do install make sure they are FREE ones ,as all DEVELOPER'S put in hard time and alot of work and effort to make these apps, so they definatley deserve the credit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones