Apps2sd question

Last Updated:

1. Kaizoku

Kaizoku Member This Topic's Starter

How can I setup my apps to download to the SD card without having to fash a custom rom? I've tried a few roms here and there but nothing really caught my attention long enough to stick with them.

I read somewhere about booting into recovery and partitioning my sd card from ext2 to ext3 or something like that, but when I go into recovery I don't see that option. Any help or suggestions will be greatfully appreciated! :D

Advertisement
  2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

It does require root, and only specific roms are set up for a2sd. I would imagine a search here or on xda would give you a list of ROMs that support it. I know that if your sd card is partitioned properly, and you are using a rom that supports it, it should work automatically.

3. Kaizoku

Sorry i didn't specify. I am currently rooted on the stock 2.1 and have tried out a few custom roms already. The problem is that im not too sure on how to partition my sd card for apps2sd to work properly on some of those custom roms.

Thanx in advance

4. Kaizoku

Sorry i didn't specify. I am currently rooted on the stock 2.1 and have tried out a few custom roms already. The problem is that im not too sure on how to partition my sd card for apps2sd to work properly on some of those custom roms.

Thanx in advance