Apps2SDSupport

Last Updated:

1. jrock204657

jrock204657 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My girlfriend just got a MT4G and am wondering if there is an app2sd feature built into the stock build (and if so, how to use it) or if rooting is required to do this. I am an ally user so I am not to familiar with the MT4G. I apologize if there are other threads on this topic...couldn't find any. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. gohausmachine

gohausmachine Well-Known Member

You don't have to root just go to settings>applications>manage applications. After that you can choose apps that you want to move to the SD. There may also be an app to simplify the process. Honestly its not necessary with this phone as it has plenty of internal storage (I have about 130 apps on my phone with no issues)

3. jrock204657

jrock204657 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

She said that there is an option in Setting>Applications>Manage Applications to move the app to the sd card but the option is greyed out...

4. gohausmachine

gohausmachine Well-Known Member

jrock204657 likes this.
  5. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

If the app is greyed out it is not move-able. Using a apps2sd mover would not work either. They only pick up what is move-able.

Out of about 40+ apps i have been able to move 30 or so. Some i can but wont due to compatibility issues.