• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

April 30, 2010, I've got the Update from Sprint

The original 'rumor' I heard was for 1h 2010... They then followed that with early 2q... In my mind - with their 4q ending 12/31 - means before 5/15... That's the date they have given. Early is 1st half to me... Maybe it's something different to others, but as long as they get it launched this week or next, I'm going to be just fine with it - AS LONG AS IT WORKS!!!

If they made us wait all this time for a bunked up crap release, I'm gonna be pretty bummed - still like my half priced bill and my Moment more than my TP2 though...

Upvote 0
"Android users: We hear you re: 2.1 update; still on track for early Q2. Details as soon as avail. Many thanks for your continued patience. 2:34 PM Apr 13th"

If you use the terminology "1st half" then you are implying there is a second part. If you are using the terminology "early" then you are implying that there are three parts. Such as "early-life, mid-life, late-life." You can transition from 1st half to 2nd half, but you can't skip straight from early life to late life. Semantics matter, and Sprint's release is clearly late at this point.:mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones