1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Archos 101 no longer showing up in Android Market

1. sambowomble

sambowomble Member

I have a new Archos 101 8GB Gen8 that I have had for two weeks. Installed a few tweeks and Android Market has been working great. Even so when I can go on my laptop and go to Android Market there and remote install my apps. As of a few days ago, it is no longer showing the device in my profile. I have cleared out and removed all updates for the Market on my Archos but still nothing. The last step I want to do to fix this annoyance is to do a wipe. Any suggestions before I go down that road?

Advertisement
    :
  2. sambowomble

sambowomble Member

Anyone please?
  3. Hesutu

Hesutu New Member

I have an archos 32, with a number of apps already installed from the market. I can still access the market from my device, but when I try to do it from a pc, it says that I don't have any devices linked with this account.
  4. labwizard

labwizard Active Member

Same problem, I had the Music Beta on there and updated to the final version but it failed. I notifed Google then saw on the Market help pages that they no longer support the Gen 8 Archos but do support the Gen 9. I'm gladd I backed up all my APK's so I can reload as needed.
  5. JED-Aye

JED-Aye Member

I had the same problem, but it seems to have resolved its self and I can see the 101 again.