• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ARCHOS 5 60gb ... can I get some help?

drmoody

Lurker
Mar 4, 2011
All I am new to this forum. I have a ARCHOS 5 60... It still works (the head phone jack is blown) but I can't get to any Andorid Apps, or the market place. Are there any "work arounds" I can employ?

I am open to ideas. I have had it for a while and I wanted to load an ereader... so far it has been a bust.

I am will to try anyting because right now it is a rock.

All I am new to this forum. I have a ARCHOS 5 60... It still works (the head phone jack is blown) but I can't get to any Andorid Apps, or the market place. Are there any "work arounds" I can employ?

I am open to ideas. I have had it for a while and I wanted to load an ereader... so far it has been a bust.

I am will to try anyting because right now it is a rock.

Did you try this? Android Market Patch - Wiki.ArchosFans.com

Also, you may need to do a hard reset if you can't get that to work and basically start over.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones