• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are Free Recharge Apps like mCent, Ladoo, AppMoney doesn't degrade the Android Handset Performance?

Piyush89

Lurker
Jul 21, 2015
I am using some android apps like mCent, Ladoo, AppMoney. Have a small question. Are these apps degrade the phone performance or work as usual.

Although i think they work on affiliate module so all the offers, data, deals they offer came via an API System. Still do they degrade the overall system performance.

Recently downloaded Ladoo and AppMoney - Free Recharge App for Android. Found it light weight as compare to other apps in same genre.

Please suggest on this.

I don't run any of these type of apps. They seem a bit too scammy for my tastes. Regardless of the apps purpose, if they install any running services or randomly connect to other networks without user intervention (like getting push ads or notifications) they certainly can degrade performance, drain battery life and possibly open you to something more nefarious.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones