• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Are Safestrap and Liquid Smooth Supported

varxtis

Dec 25, 2012
I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 (wifi only)
Not too too long ago I had some help... actually more like a lot of help rooting. I was rooting to get Video screen capture, tether wifi to my tab via rooted phone, and try my hand at some programming. I figured out how to output to Recording device via HDMI, found out tethering by rooted devices voids contract, and just plain came to grips that Id never last an hr in a programming project. So, I unrooted. Well, a few months later someone has converted me... I really appreciate the LiquidSmooth Rom and Safestrap 3.11 Recovery on my Rooted Droid Bionic...
So my question: Is there a method to install Safestrap as recover, or is Odin the only option? and would my tab support Liquidsmooth if it's rooted, and if so what is required? The Sticky Guide "how to root the galaxy tab 10.1 video guide is obviously extremely straight forward and easy. But before I follow through, I just want to be sure I'd be able to flash a tab version of liquidsmooth if I root with odin, or find out how to install Safestrap instead if need be.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones