• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are the boards broken?

H

Hand76

The site was down (again) for a long time earlier today and now I can't find older posts that were in threads prior, I can't find a new thread I made on the boards earlier tonight. <---(This one shows up in my history but not on the boards themselves)

Something is just not right.

Yes Houston, there is a problem!

Found this after noticing my posts were gone as well:

"I just briefly chatted with Phases.. something went very wrong and we were forced to restore a backup of the site which was made one day ago. Yes, this means that one days worth of progress/activity is now missing. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Please expect a more official, detailed statment from Phases sometime tomorrow."

http://androidforums.com/site-updates-announcements/149528-downtime.html#post1374396

Upvote 0
Yes Houston, there is a problem!

Found this after noticing my posts were gone as well:

"I just briefly chatted with Phases.. something went very wrong and we were forced to restore a backup of the site which was made one day ago. Yes, this means that one days worth of progress/activity is now missing. We are terribly sorry for any inconvenience or frustration this may have caused. Please expect a more official, detailed statment from Phases sometime tomorrow."

http://androidforums.com/site-updates-announcements/149528-downtime.html#post1374396

Good looking out.

btw, looks like i gonna have to change my sig:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Pretty sure the DB is still having issues, some of the posts, tell me peopel have posted on them on the main screen but when i click on them those new posts don't work, also some post's lead to a refresh cycle where the page just keeps loading then refreshing then loading and so on...., ive cleared cache and also tried on couple of different machines...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones