Are there any apps were you can screen record without ROOT?

1. Minecrafter

Minecrafter Member

Hey I want to find an app that I can use to record my phone screen with. But I don't want to root my phone,and I don't have a computer so can someone please help me?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

If you mean screen shot, I have "No Root Screenshot It". Haven't played much with it yet, though.
  3. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

+1 If you mean screen shot.

No root ScreenShotIt works great.
    If you like me and don't reboot your phone that often than this next part won't be a deal breaker.
    You do have to renable it from your PC through your USB cable everytime you reboot your phone.
    Although it is extremly simple to renable two clicks and about 8 seconds later is all it takes.
  4. EManU3LXX

EManU3LXX Well-Known Member

You can download the AndroidSDK and the file I have attached as well as java and enable USB debugging.

Attached Files:

5. Minecrafter

Minecrafter Member

I forget to mention I don't have a computer just my phone, plus I can take screenshots it programed in my phone SGS2 But I want to record a video not take a picture
  6. Seanette

Seanette Well-Known Member

Oh. Sorry I misunderstood.
  7. Minecrafter

Minecrafter Member

NP so anything
  8. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member Contributor

I don't think there are any screen recording apps that don't need root. In fact the only screen recording app I can think of (at least good) is screencast which requires root access. So if you really want to be able to record your screen then you are either going to have to record it using a camera or root your phone.
  9. Minecrafter

Minecrafter Member

Do you know the quickest and safest way I could root my phone I do k.ow the dangers of bricking too?? (Samsung Galaxy SII)
  10. marc12868

marc12868 Well-Known Member Contributor

11. spile

spile Well-Known Member

MyPhoneExplorer will allow you to screengrab and even control your phone without root.