Are there any Droid Incredible look a like apps on the Droid yet?

Last Updated:

1. Ally305

Ally305 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,
    I remember seeing apps in the market that you could install to have your Droid look like the Hero or iPhone.Specifically the lock screen.I was just wondering if there are any apps yet to make your Droid look like the Incredible?Not just the lock screen,but in general.

Thanks.

:)

Advertisement
  2. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

Not really. Sense UI hasn't been ported to the Droid. There were custom ROMs that people were writing, but that ROM is incredibly buggy and has either been updating very slowly or it's been totally abandoned.

There are Sense UI look-alikes in the Market but they generally are not that great. I hear Beautiful Widgets is pretty good as far as the Sense widgets go. It costs $3, I believe.

3. altimax98

altimax98 Well-Known Member

yeah i bought beautiful widgets when i bought my phone and used it ever since.
    But that isnt the 'sense' home launcher or the messaging and mail and favorites widget. I remember they were still deep working on porting sense over when 2.2 was released, so i wonder if they dropped it till 2.2 comes out with sense to continue working on it.