1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any good lighter or drink apps avalible for the G1?

Last Updated:

1. radiationhazard

radiationhazard Active Member This Topic's Starter

As of right now I have a lighter app called Bicit and a drink app called aDrink.

aDrink looks nice but doesn't poor out very well at all and Bicit (which is what I believe that it is called) is not a very good lighter app at all. It's not horrible but when compared to something like the zippo app it just doesn't stack up.

If anybody knows of a good app for those please comment below. I am sure that there is one out there. I am probably just not looking in the right place.

Ps. I need a video recording and play back app as well. I am using cinema which works great for playing but doesn't record as far as I can tell. And does anyone know when the next android update will be and if the G1 will get the soft keys or circular zoom?

Thank you in advance for any help offered and for taking the time to read my post. :)

Advertisement
  2. radiationhazard

Bump

3. radiationhazard

a good lighter app came up the other day but it cost. (which is the only bad about it.) it allows you to change cases and looks a lot like the zippo app for the iphone. it is called iLightr and cost 0.99 usd on the android market.

4. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

I will ask what is on everyone elses mind "why?"

Excuse me for being ignorant, but what does this lighter app do rather than show a lighter? And why on God's earth would anyone want to pay for a picture of a lighter? I suppose people pay to hear their phones belch, burp and fart. Perhaps this lighter app will ignite all those excessive gassious attempts of humour causing an explosion of catastrophic proportions whilst we sit around and laugh heartilly for a few seconds.

Joking aside, can you give me an insight into the joys of lighter and drinks apps please? I am curious you know.

5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

LOL You aren't 7 anymore :D

6. radiationhazard

I attend many concerts and since I do not smoke and don't ever have a lighter on me it is just a nice app to have when bands decide to play those slow songs. Also I don't like the fact that they are charging .99 usd but I figure even if I was going to go buy a lighter that I would always carry to concerts (which would be a pain) even one of those would cost more than .99 usd not to mention that they run out of lighter fluid and you have to refill them. And I just think the app is a fun app to play with and the people who made it obviously spent a lot of time making it.

7. ubermind

ubermind New Member

We have just released a version of iLightr and is available on the Android Market now...

SEATTLE, Washington