• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are there any methods to do website promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockwill

Lurker
Mar 24, 2012
H all,
I'm going to start my fashion boutique business online, and of course I do have a website. I'm confident enough in my jerseys and shoes. As a matter of fact, I don't want to advertise on Google or Yahoo.
So I'm just here to ask for your help: are there any methods to do website promotion?

H all,
I'm going to start my fashion boutique business online, and of course I do have a website. I'm confident enough in my jerseys and shoes. As a matter of fact, I don't want to advertise on Google or Yahoo.
So I'm just here to ask for your help: are there any methods to do website promotion?

Hello Rockwill,

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but since I do not know the forums well enough yet I cannot recommend where to post this question.

Anyways... When you say promote your website are you talking about search engine optimization (SEO) work so that you rank higher on internet searches or you just want to get you name out to as many people as possible?

Not knowing you product and assuming you want to get your name out to people you may want to look into social media such as Facebook. if you have a team that you sponsor or at least a few players wear your gear ask them to post about your products and spread the word that way.

Of course this is all assuming you are ready to sell online and ship orders. If you are talking about SEO work there are whole lot of other things to consider/talk about.

Best of luck,
~Sean

Upvote 0
SEO and SMO are the basics. Other than that, you should make sure that you do proper directory submissions and article submissions. Directory submissions is to submit your website URL to the directories of different search engine, and web directories to index your site. Article submissions is basically syndicating your own articles into numerous article directories that contain your links.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones