1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

are there any roms for p769 10g

1. AneX

AneX Member

I just recently rooted and put cwmod recovery on my US Tmobile p769 version 10g but i cant find any roms, are there any?

Advertisement
  2. thebonvoyage

thebonvoyage Member

There aren't any roms for the tmo L9 right now. All you got is root and the freedom that comes with it. - If you're looking for a UI change, mycolorscreen.com has some great themes you can build for yourself an customize. Flip Cards is really cool.
    AneX likes this.
  3. arismendy65

arismendy65 New Member

Id like to know how u rooted I update to 10g and I lost the root access
  4. AneX

AneX Member

5. arismendy65

arismendy65 New Member

that too much for me i dont know why anybody make step by step video
  6. KJohns

KJohns ROM/Application Developer Developer

my phone came stock with the 10g software already on it and I was wondering if this root method would work for me as well. Wouldnt it also be possible to use like LGPNST, ODIN, or some other program to rewrite to the older software ---> and then use the one-click-method (l-9 root tools) ?? Thanks in advance for the response....

in response to the questions about ROMS, me and my buddy were working on one now through cygwin/dsixdas kitchen donno when it will be finished but i obviously cant test until i get root lol.
  7. AneX

AneX Member

Like i said it works for 10g. If you need help just private message me and ill try to help
  8. kimtyson

kimtyson Well-Known Member

I just bought a P769 and it came with 10G. I used the root method linked a few posts up and it does work. It isn't easy. In fact, I have rooted about 10 Android phone models and this was the hardest. However, don't let that scare you. Just follow the directions and it can be done.
  9. StanO360

StanO360 Well-Known Member

after you root can you clear out the bloatware?
  10. kimtyson

kimtyson Well-Known Member

You can get rid of some but not all of it. You can disable anything that you can't uninstall, though. Do that in Manage Apps.
  11. CARLOSWII5

CARLOSWII5 Well-Known Member

Yes you can delete anything but for certain things you will need a file explorer that supports root (i recommend root browser) and go into system/app and delete the app you want and it will be uninstalled but you must be careful because if you delete something important you might be in some trouble.
  12. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Moved to root subforum. :)