• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Are there any roms on Rom Manager with htc keyboard?

Thanks Shadow . You seem to be there anytime i have a question....um while you are here anything else you suggest . Im really open to anything .

Heh, no problem. Now I KNOW I'm on the internet way too often. :D

And what are you looking for? I mean, you could always get the premium version of ROM Manager and go around flashing every ROM you can get your hands on. ;)

I'll try to recommend some good apps for rooted users though considering it seems like that's what you're new to.

In terms of tweaking the ROM you already have though, let's see. TempMonitor is good (you can get the Lite and Paid versions from the Market), it complements SetCPU in that it helps you avoid overclocking your phone too hot. android-wifi-tether is great, of course. Titanium Backup is great (find it in the Market) and if you get the paid version by sending him $4 through Paypal you can backup and restore all of your apps using it and it'll restore all of your Market links so your apps can continue getting updates.

Those are the biggies I can think of. If there's anything specific you're looking for I'll try to remember if there's anything like that. It's good that you're open to trying anything though, that's how you learn; just keep installing things until you screw everything up, and then start over! :)

Reactions: rocksthaman
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones