Are there any roms on Rom Manager with htc keyboard?

Last Updated:

1. rocksthaman

rocksthaman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've tried them and i cant seem to find a Rom with the HTC keyboard .

Or if there is another way i can add it on ??? but id like to use Rom Manager first , i've only installed one Rom without Rom manager (noob)

Advertisement
  2. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

rocksthaman likes this.
  3. rocksthaman

rocksthaman Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks Shadow . You seem to be there anytime i have a question....um while you are here anything else you suggest . Im really open to anything .

4. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

Heh, no problem. Now I KNOW I'm on the internet way too often. :D

And what are you looking for? I mean, you could always get the premium version of ROM Manager and go around flashing every ROM you can get your hands on. ;)

I'll try to recommend some good apps for rooted users though considering it seems like that's what you're new to.

In terms of tweaking the ROM you already have though, let's see. TempMonitor is good (you can get the Lite and Paid versions from the Market), it complements SetCPU in that it helps you avoid overclocking your phone too hot. android-wifi-tether is great, of course. Titanium Backup is great (find it in the Market) and if you get the paid version by sending him $4 through Paypal you can backup and restore all of your apps using it and it'll restore all of your Market links so your apps can continue getting updates.

Those are the biggies I can think of. If there's anything specific you're looking for I'll try to remember if there's anything like that. It's good that you're open to trying anything though, that's how you learn; just keep installing things until you screw everything up, and then start over! :)

rocksthaman likes this.
  5. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Well-Known Member

Glad I stumbled on this thread. this keyboard rocks.

6. sohc sti

sohc sti Well-Known Member

isn't that the same keyboard under smoked glass esque in rom manager?