Are there any TPU cases thinner or as thin as the Seidio Innocase?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i keep hearing a lot about these TPU cases but in the pics they look kind of thick, just wondering if there are any TPU cases just as thin or thinner than the Seidio Innocase.

Advertisement
  2. bigddybn

bigddybn Well-Known Member

The Amzer cases (and knockoffs) are much thinner than the innocase we had.

3. aznmode

aznmode Well-Known Member

I already have a thin back cover for my phone and was looking for another case that will protect a little bit more when I go biking. So I just purchased this TPU case and it seems to look thinner than most TPU cases I've seen. Below is a video of some that has the same case but from a different ebay seller. If you look on ebay image, the top part of case, the lip is straight. It's the same all the way around. In the video below the guy crumples it very easily indicating how thin it is. I have a similar case like this but the one I have seems to be very thick. For $4.95 though I guess I didn't have much to lose so I just bit the bullet. I will post more pics when I get it in a few days.

Smoke Hard Silicone TPU Skin Case for HTC EVO 4G Phone - eBay (item 140426627590 end time Aug-11-10 02:44:36 PDT)

YouTube - HTC Evo TPU case and Invisible shield review

EDIT: It looks like the same case sold at daydeal? Their video review below.

YouTube - HTC EVO 4G Flexi Skins Hands-on @DayDeal_com

4. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

according to my proclip cradle that is adjusted for the innocase, your statement is false. It is a slightly tighter fit in the holder. I could caliper the two as well which I'm sure would confirm that.