• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are there good MLB calendar apps?

A.Nonymous

Extreme Android User
Jun 7, 2010
Baseball season is getting ready to start and I'm looking for a good MLB calendar app. I want something that will put all the games for my favorite team on my calendar and set notifications. Baseball games aren't always at the same time every day and I sometimes miss games because I thought the team was playing at 7 when they were playing a 1 instead. Does anyone know any apps that do this?

You can add MLB games to your Google calendar.

From a PC log into your Google calendar. Along the left side you should see Other Calendars. Select the grey arrow then select Browse Interesting Calendars. Now you should see Sports along the top. Select Sports > Baseball > Major League Baseball. Find your favorite team(s) and select subscribe along the right side.

The next time you Google calendar sync this will be added to your phone's calendar.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones