1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Are these batteries worth buying?Tips

1. sntaylor

sntaylor Well-Known Member Contributor

I'm not sure about those ones other than I've heard good things about zero lemon, but it's their really big ones I've heard about.

Personally I opted for the anker ones, good reviews over a variety of devices, and certainly I've had no issue with them so far(over a month now!) They are a tiny bit bigger in size, but talking really small, the stock battery cover etc fits and I got the stuff for
  2. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I wouldn't recommend Hyperion batteries to anyone. I bought some last year for my Galaxy Note, which were supposed to be 2500 mah; when in reality they were 1600 mah. All you had to do is remove the outer label to prove it.

Anker batteries on the other hand are high quality. I have used them on both my Note and GS4. I've never had any problems and they've kept me extremely happy. They are around the same price as the batteries you had listed.

http://www.amazon.com/2600mAh-Batteries-GT-I9505-18-Month-Warranty/dp/B00CBTZ2AG/ref=pd_cp_cps_1
    Talal5897 likes this.
  3. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Hyperion has been awesome for my S3 and my Note 2. Zerolemon extended battery is the only thing I can comment on but they have a great product and customer service.
  4. Talal5897

Talal5897 Well-Known Member

Cool. I'm hearing good things about Anker. I might just go with them.
    Also does anyone know if the Zero Lemon batteries i linked above are the same size as the stock Battery?
    They're 3000mAH, so i suspect they might be a little larger.
  5. Talal5897

One more thing. I live in India. So will the warranty still be applicable?
    I'm pretty sure it won't, but I'm asking to be sure.

Speaking of which, Does anyone know if the Anker 2600 mAH batteries are compatible with the International S4?
  6. marine one

marine one Well-Known Member

7. Talal5897

Damn, now i'm confused as to which one i should buy.
    Anker, Onite, or Zero Lemon.
  8. sntaylor

I'd probably suspect the same as you but there is possibility that if the zero lemon ones don't allow Nfc to be used then they could have kept it at the stock size!
  9. marine one

marine one Well-Known Member

I am getting the same performance/battery life out of the Onite as I am the Samsung.
  10. Talal5897

These zero lemon ones don't support NFC. So does that meam that they're the same size as the stock battery?
  11. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

I believe Zerolemon added extra battery to the cost of NFC.
  12. sntaylor

Thus keeping them the same size as stock, but I cannot guarantee this as I've not purchased them!
  13. Talal5897

I guess I'll go with either the Zero Lemon or Anker.
  14. richs10

richs10 Active Member

I have bought the Hyperion for both my S3 and now, my S4. Both outperform the stock battery. I get about an extra hour out of the Hyperions compares to stock, as measured by Gsam Battery monitor. But the NFC seems to be a bit less reliable.
  15. Talal5897

I guess I'll go for the Zero Lemon ones.
  16. hurricane630

hurricane630 Well-Known Member

The 3000 mah batteries are stock size. Got mine 2 days ago. Can't vouch for battery life yet, but I've only heard good about them
  17. Talal5897

Cool, After using them for a few days, could you let me know how the life was? Thanks.