Are you an Appaholic?

Last Updated:

1. 2horses

2horses Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have to check AppBrain at least every other day to see what's new, what's hot, and what I just can't live without. Don't reeeeally have that many installed on my phone, but I can search through the available ones for hours it seems. It's almost like an addiction, think I'll ever recover? :p

Advertisement
  2. ExSaint

ExSaint Well-Known Member

Recover? not likely. I do the same thing but not for hours lol.

3. GregTard

GregTard Well-Known Member

I'm a modoholic. I constantly check Twiiter, forums,TBH, and RM for new ROMs and themes. Can we share a support group? :)

4. JohnCL

JohnCL Active Member

I downloaded AppBrain the other day and I find myself there quite often. I'm finding all kinds of great stuff. I'd say I am feeding the addiction. :D

5. SlvrScoobie

SlvrScoobie Well-Known Member

Im always checking for updates or better apps for mine. Started out thinking I didnt need many and deleted a lot when i had not used them in a bit. Now im starting to get a lot of "ill try this one" piling up in my home list :/

6. Brianpc9876

Brianpc9876 New Member

I downloaded app brain today and within five minutes I had roughly 7 new apps and that is only because I had to go do something productive lol

7. mchung53

mchung53 Well-Known Member

+1

8. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Well-Known Member

+2

At times I get stuck on my phone..Ill visit the site to see whats going on..then end up SBFing my phone like 4 times..

9. aohus

aohus Well-Known Member

not much of an app person. if that were the case i would have gone iPhone, as it has plenty rich applications.

i check up on modification news like other poster. TBH/new custom roms maybe?/battery tweaks, etc. gotta love android for that :p

10. buckguin

buckguin Well-Known Member

I download alot of apps when Im bored in class or in betwen classes but I end up deleting at least 50% of them. I only download most apps after I see a good review about them on here. Very seldom do I just go out and download random apps (with the exceptions of games).

11. ExSaint

ExSaint Well-Known Member

I sit in an office all day and look and do research on new roms plus starting to get into development i have 2 addictions lol.

12. queenrocks77

queenrocks77 Well-Known Member

AppBrain is my crack.

13. JustinHEMI

JustinHEMI Well-Known Member

I am not. :( I have like, 8 apps. I tried being an appaholic, but then I would get annoyed with an app I used only once just sitting there, and uninstall it. LOL Now I am down to stuff I use frequently, which isn't much more than a phone, browser and txts LOL.

14. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

I check App Brain every few days. Usually I find apps that I like from posts on here or articles I read online.

EDIT: 62 apps total

15. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Every other day? More like 2-3 times a day.
    I load and uninstall apps all the time. Mostly games. Very few get a permanent home on my phone.

16. 2horses

2horses Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have some that I put in my "think about" list - usually they are not free and I want to think about it before I pay and download! And just how many apps can you have to check your settings and services? Or battery functions? I'm almost a hoarder in that respect.

17. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

No, I always read reviews to make sure the apps don't kill my battery, provides some utility / fun, etc...