Are you disappointed when Pete doesn't update BB every 24 hours?

Last Updated:

1. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:D
    I am sometimes.
    I am always expecting something really nice, and most of the recent updates are boring. But I know there is only so much that can be done when there is so much already included in the ROM.
    Nick

Advertisement
  2. Branndon

Branndon Well-Known Member

no

3. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

On the contrary, I enjoy having my current installation intact for over 24 hours! Because I always feel the urge to update to the newest release, and I always feel the urge to use the Nandroid backup because after trying upgrades instead of fresh installs on my computers, I realize how horrible that can end up. :)

4. Shadowtech

Shadowtech Well-Known Member

I used to look forward to new builds, but really they're all pretty much the same now. ERE25 and ESE53 are already so stable on their own, the "roms" really don't do much more than add an oc kernel and remove or add apps the maker prefers.

I just updated to SS 2.1, and it will probably be the last one on my phone until something that has major benefit comes out.

5. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Just let him take his time and make something with some real upgrades. I talk to Pete daily and he is a busy guy between school, work, girls, and he does a newspaper. That doesn't leave much time for ROM development so give him more time.

6. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

He is busy.
    My intention was sarcasm, not needing more.
    I would just figure that he could hold off and compile a larger update than smaller ones regularly.

7. Xritam

Xritam Well-Known Member

yes and no. yes because i check so damn frequently, no because he kills my bandwidth cap.

8. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

Try waiting weeks for Droidmod. I switched to Pete and he is much faster. What else can he put in it? Actually, I am hoping for metamorph to be integrated.

9. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

Unless there is a big issue that needs fixed I would prefer for Pete to take his time and give at least a few days before he puts out updates. It nice to get updates with significant changes. I usually wait at least 3 or 4 versions before updating because there isnt much worth it before that