• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are you happy with your G2X?

i am giving them up till this month is over to release this damn update or else i start looking really seriously at Sensation even though i really do not like sense.

Ay, same here.

I've never owned a phone with a a custom UI, but it's making me switch.

I hate the constant restarts, but I can live with them, however when I'm lost and I cannot use my GPS, it really starts pissing me off when it doesn't work!

I'm arguing until I'm blue in the face. I've spent 500 bucks on a dual core, I'm getting a dual core! No MyTouch 4G for me. (Even though I have a lot of respect for that phone.)

Upvote 0
What's the point of asking if people are happy with their g2x if you don't want people that aren't happy posting on here? kind of defeats the purpose of the topic.

on topic, performance wise, i am happy with it when it works. Note, "WHEN IT WORKS". I have had issues with signal dropping without wifi, freezing and other stuff people have noticed. got a replacement and that is ten times worse. It has true potential however it is hindered by horrible flaws. I am quickly becoming very unhappy now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones