Are you in NYC and have successfully rooted a Moment?

Last Updated:

1. thepinkc

thepinkc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'd like your help! I need my Moment rooted - I just can't take it anymore! I'm willing to pay you for your time. PM me with a quote and information about what phone(s) you've rooted.

Advertisement
  2. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

3. Othan1

Othan1 Well-Known Member

Um...I don't know if she'd like being called bro. Can't comment on the lapdance thing because maybe you meant a guy dancing on her lap or a girl...which would be HOT.

Anyway, I digress. Put some details, ma'am, and many of us will be glad to assist you. Post your goal of having root (why you're rooting), too, so we know which direction support should be given.

4. dreze88

dreze88 Well-Known Member

Oh ish, I never even looked at her sig, bwahahaha gangsta! Holla girl and we'll hook your phone up right! :)

5. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

Have you upgraded to 2.1 (or cl14) successfully? Have you looked at this? Why do you want to root? What can't you "take anymore"? Help requires a little more info.

6. flu13

flu13 Well-Known Member

I don't even want to know how much a lap dance in NYC costs. Probably more than a new Moment.

Now that I've joined the ranks of those with rooted phones (I feel like I'm in the cool club now), my biggest problem when I tried was not having the drivers installed right. I also think that maybe it was from using the new installer without a modified DLL to let you flash whatever you want.

So, as Dreze asked, where are you stuck?

7. thepinkc

thepinkc Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a Mac, so I can't root at all. But I did update to 2.1, so I think I'm satisfied for now :)

8. htcman724

htcman724 Well-Known Member

to achieve root all that you need to do is use recovery 3.0.8 and download joeys root file put it on your sdcard and run it from there having a mac has nothing to do with it.

9. numus

numus Banned

Unless the sprint updater is mac compatible now.. putting recovery on the phone will be the PITA part... Could always contact joeykrim.. i know he is in NYC and has plenty of experience flashing phones :D

10. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie Moderator

And I'm sure he'll be thrilled you volunteered him. :p

11. htcman724

htcman724 Well-Known Member

it's not as of yet but thought she had done the update herself and had already put recovery on the phone..