• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are you naked or covered? Case ofcourse :)

Is your Droid X naked?

• Au Naturel

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • It's shy - Cased

Votes: 57 46.0%

• Total voters
Should be a third option for both. Sometimes I'm naked, like when I'm around the house or just going out real quick. If I'm going somewhere that I will be using my phone a lot and there is a chance I might drop my phone ie a football game or to the park, I go with my orange TPU ebay case for protection. If I'm going to school or work I use my black leather hard case with the kickstand. Its more upscale and the kickstand comes in handy.

Upvote 0
Seidio Rugged case.

Always. :D

droidx.jpg

Upvote 0
I had one of the clear cases on my phone when I got it on launch day and liked it, but it was just to much hassle when putting it in my car dock and desk dock. (both of which I use and like alot) So I took the case off about a month ago.

One thing about taking the case off after having it on for the first month and a half is now the phone feels small.... or at least smaller....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones