• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are you naked or covered? Case ofcourse :)

Is your Droid X naked?

• Au Naturel

Votes: 67 54.0%
  • It's shy - Cased

Votes: 57 46.0%

• Total voters
Screen protector and I use a leather holster/case but no case on the actual phone. I can't stand the look or the feel of a phone with a case. The closest I ever came to having a case on a phone was a full body invisible shield and a full body ghost armor on my last phone. (Ghost armor is 100times better then zagg's invisible shield)

Upvote 0
I found out the hard way that it scratches really easily. Now I use the Steinhi
el.

Your definition of scratching "really easily" must be a LOT different than mine. If it in fact has the same "gorilla glass" as my D1 ...I'm certainly not going to worry about it. After 7 months of steady use ......it looks like new! Don't "wrap that rascal".....lol...but keep it clean!!!!

Upvote 0
I use the Verizon Case / Holster combination and am really pleased with it. At work, I use the holster and at home and on weekends, I usually just put it in my pocket with the case. My wife convinced my to buy it the day I got the DX, and I'm really glad she did. I've managed to drop it a few times but there's no marks. I also use the Steinhiel crystal clear screen protector.

Upvote 0
I use the Verizon Case / Holster combination and am really pleased with it. At work, I use the holster and at home and on weekends, I usually just put it in my pocket with the case. My wife convinced my to buy it the day I got the DX, and I'm really glad she did. I've managed to drop it a few times but there's no marks. I also use the Steinhiel crystal clear screen protector.

Very smart fella!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones