• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Are you tired of waiting on Otterbox to make the Samsung Captivate Series?

Are you tired of waiting on Otterbox to make a case series for the Samsung Captivate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm very sorry for the long delay. I was very unimpressed with this case so, I decided to wear it a few days before reviewing it. The case is very squishy and is not firm at all. It is a dust/dirt/hair magnet. It's horrible how much crap this case attracts, even to your screen. The AT&T sign at the top of your captivate still shows with the case on but, just the lower part of the icon. The screen protector included with the case was crap. The buttons all work great with the case. My main confusion is that the top of the case is thicker than the lower part. Why isn't the thickness the same on the whole case? I would not recommend this case to ANYONE. I will have a Active X case from Seidio soon and will be doing a review on it as well. If you would like to see pictures of the Otterbox case just go to my profile and I have pictures there. Anyone have any other questions about the case?

Reactions: 04blueep3
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones