1. Aadarsh

Aadarsh New Member This Topic's Starter

Dear mate's

I think we are all victims of SE because:confused:

1) poor battery performance
    2) outdated system
    3) low sound quality to the point i cant use it in a crowded environment
    4) all this crap for a premium price

What if this was a car or any other equipment, Shouldn't the iron heads at sony recall this product......i feel cheated by buying this phone....

at the end of the day this is a premium piece of equipment brought at a premium price....and not a prototype....

k k these are my thoughts what do you fellows fell...

Advertisement
  2. warpfactor

warpfactor Member

Hey there,

What do you expect with a screen of this size plus all the apps that you play with all day? As long as it last a day till bed time, whats the big deal?
    I play games, text, fiddle with apps all day and it still lasts.

It may be outdated, but its only a month or so before 2.1 release. Cant wait? Did you throw your pc out because windows 7 wasnt ready when you wanted? Brought a mac or verse versa?

Sound isnt the best, but its ok. I have no problem hearing people over wind, traffic or crowd noise. I only ever listen to music via headphones anyway so thats not an issue.

I love this phone. I have only had it a few weeks, but its more than what i expected. Coming from a lg arena (worse phone ever imo) this is light years ahead, and the lg cost the same only a year before.

It may not be right up there with some of the other andriod phones, but it aint rubbish.

Simple trick is if you dont like it, sell it.

3. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

I agree with what warpfactor said, word for word :)

4. bjack56

bjack56 Active Member

I agree with what CuBz said, word for word :)

5. spikeithard

spikeithard Well-Known Member

true. audio is slightly lower than what i want. and battery life is only about a day then its zero'd out. the battery life is the only thing i hate right now. hopefully 2.1 increases it by 30% atleast.

6. cwepruk

cwepruk Well-Known Member

1) This phone seems to have the best battery performance out of any Android device. I get 2-3 days on light use.
    2) True. If they had just given us a full 2.1 update with capabilities, I wouldn't complain, but they delayed it and gave us half the capabilities.
    3) This is also poor.
    4) Well, it's not that pricey - though it's definitely priced to high compared to the current competition.

7. CafaMagician80

CafaMagician80 New Member

The guy probably expects to get a working PHONE (phone calls and all) for $200. I doubt he found the money on the street. You're way out of line, mate.

The call quality on these phones is awful. Even the first mobile phones (ever) had better call quality than this work of art. It has everything but one simple thing is missing - the phone can't actually be used to make phone calls.

8. DARKSUN

DARKSUN Member

PERFECt, i am using it as a Wifi hotspot anyways :) (i talk on my BlackBerry)

Cheers!