• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Aria Protection (cases, screen protectors etc)

mrdoc

Sep 8, 2010
I know this topic is discussed in other threads but now that i guess people will have some experience with it, 2 questions:

Any one used Film screen protectors? Are they clear enough? Do they affect touch function?

What is ur experience with cases? which ones do u like?
I found quite a few of them. Basically i just something that will absorb some shock at least, is not slippery and not bulky..
Here are few different ones i found so far..

(please search at ebay for these exact terms and see the first one in the results.. For some reason i cant get the direct ebay links to work when i post them here..)

Black SOFT SILICONE SKIN CASE COVER FOR HTC Aria A6366

New Black Rubberized Hard Case Cover For HTC Aria ATT

JET BLACK Soft Gel Hard Case Skin for AT&T HTC Aria

Rubber Hard Case Skin Guard for HTC AT&T Aria A6366

New Black Silicone Case Cover For HTC Aria AT&T Liberty

Rubberized Rubber Hard Case Cover Skin For Aria A6366

I use the cut to fit Fellowes clear screen protectors and find that they work quite well. Don't cut down on the brightness to any significant degree and they also help to conceal the smudges left by my fingers as I trace the unlock pattern on the phone. The big downside to them is that they're not custom fit, so you have to do your best with some scissors and a hole punch to get them to fit right, and once you get a corner pulled up, they tend not to last long.

Upvote 0
I bought the cheap ebay 3pack for ~$4 shipped
-blk silicone case. (dnt use)
-screen protector. (sticks on. No water or spraying needed)
-car charger.

I dont like silicone cases so i bought the $3 rubberized hard case. Its a good fit, doesnt stick inside jeans or suit pockets and prevents scratches but i havent dropped it yet so not sure if its the kind that breaks apart like the other cheapo cases.

Upvote 0
update on my post above. my aria slipped out my hand and fell over 4ft on concrete. case split apart and phone fell on its face. small scratch on corner of case on first impact.

the cheapo think sticker screen protector saved the aria from scratching! tiny lil marks from concrete when it fell on face but the sides of naked phone are still good and clean :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones