Aria Scratches?

1. AndrewAmazed

AndrewAmazed Active Member

So to my surprise, when I took my phone out of my pocket today, I noticed that I had a few scratches near the bottom!

Anybody else have any? I mean I haven't even dropped my phone yet...and it's mainly been in my pocket the whole time.

Advertisement
  2. Cronis

Cronis Well-Known Member

Hmm nope non yet... odd to cause I keep it in my pocket and just a few days ago in my golf bag for a round of golf
  3. Graceflanger

Graceflanger Well-Known Member

No scratches, but the screen is terrible with fingerprints compared to my old iPhone 3G.
  4. eortizr

eortizr Member

no scratches so far... but God,,, the screen is a fingerprint magnet... that's the only thing I really hate about the Aria... you net to clean the screen every 2 seconds....
  5. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

I leave mine in my pocket the majority of the day as well and don't have any scratches. However I don't keep ANYTHING in my pocket with it. Not even a dime.
  6. Cronis

Cronis Well-Known Member

hehe im the same way... i dont want it to get scratched!
  7. artvandalay22222

artvandalay22222 Well-Known Member

I put a screen protector and also one of those rubber cases that fit snuggly around it, so now it wont get scratched and if I drop it, it has less of a chance of getting damaged
  8. AndrewAmazed

AndrewAmazed Active Member

yea I don't keep anything in that pocket either! besides maybe uhh the Zune HD occasionally when the other pockets are full but that has a silicone case on it! ahh this is driving me nuts. =(

I mean, its not anywhere near the screen, but at the bottom right edge and one a little onto of the search button. Actually I'm starting to think its from my jeans and the button thingy next to pockets or so. sorry I suck at describing things.
  9. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

Which case did you get? Got any pictures? How do you like it?
  10. artvandalay22222

11. Graceflanger

Graceflanger Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if getting a screen protector would help it. I hate when you do clean it and if the phone isn't locked it does things like your pressing buttons.
  12. artvandalay22222

I dont get that problem, but I do still get smudges. the nice thing about it is, when it gets scratched up, just put a new screen protecter on and its good as new. They do scratch easier than the screen itself, but I rather live with a scratched up screen pro. than a scratched fon