Arkon Fold-up standAccessories

1. clb2196

clb2196 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Stone

Stone Well-Known Member

Never seen this, I just ordered one myself on Amazon. Perfect compliment to my bluetooth keyboard. Thanked
    marctronixx likes this.
  3. NCTurner

NCTurner Well-Known Member

I just received my Arkon stand like this...LOVE IT! Very sturdy, fits portrait or landscape. I put my daughter's ipad 2 on it, with the leather portfolio case on it, and it fit fine as well, both orientations. I even put my DX on it, and it fit well! Definitely one of by best purchases! At $12.95, I couldn't go wrong, and I didn't! I'd definitely recommend one of these.
    hawkstr and marctronixx like this.
  4. pflol

pflol Well-Known Member

Agreed! I use it when I'm charging or using hdmi out( I don't like flipping it upside down.). I just put it on top of my case lol so it works np!

[​IMG]
    marctronixx and hawkstr like this.
  5. bgrutter

bgrutter Well-Known Member

Got it. Love it!
  6. hawkstr

hawkstr Member

Thanks for the link, I just bought mine!!
  7. idiot2k1

idiot2k1 Member

I just saw this online and was wondering how well it works while plugged into the USB connection. Is there not enough clearance on the bottom to be plugged in and sit in the stand at the same time?

Thanks
    -Adam
  8. pflol

pflol Well-Known Member

nope just like everything else, only possible way just using the stand would be to put it at a VERY low viewing angle.. it doesnt bother me though, i charge once every few days
  9. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

if you wanted to go with a case, the kevi kev case , when in the standing position, will allow you to charge the tablet.
  10. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member