Arkon stand for Nexus 7Tips

1. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

Just got this for my Nexus 7, a portable stand from Arkon that works very well in both portrait and landscape modes. VERY sturdy design, and folds nicely into a compact stick. High quality construction, lightweight, and will work for any large phone, and tablets from 7" to 10"+.

Arkon Desk & Travel Stand for Tablets - you can actually get it at Amazon for $8 plus change, where it has over 1k reviews with an average of 4.75 rating.

What's cool about it, you can use it together with most of the cases or covers and it still fits. I have Poetic hardbook cover on my N7, and as you can see don't even have to take it off - works great in both landscape and portrait.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/twister6/arkon-kickstand-
    10_zpsb82b12e4.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
    andre5006 likes this.
  2. Doyer

Doyer Well-Known Member

+1 for this stand. I use it everyday on my desk at work. Can't beat it at that price.
  3. ChadShaft

ChadShaft Well-Known Member

I love your kitchen.
  4. val88

val88 Well-Known Member

I have one of these too (stand not the awesome island or fridge). Love it. So compact. But I would like an option to fasten it better if possible. At night, its on my night stand and sometimes when the alarm goes off I want to smack it..not a good thing. Also, I live in earthquake country so a little more sturdiness is always good.
  5. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

I was just getting stands for my kids tablets, and went to order more Arkons stands from my above review. Been using those for Note 2, Nexus 7, and noticed my wife using it for cook books. These holding up really well since March and took a lot of kids abuse. Its on amazon for $7.15, great deal I thought to share with you guys.