• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Arkon stand for Note 2

twister6

Android Expert
Jul 30, 2010
Although I got it originally for my Nexus 7, this little portable stand works very well with Note 2 in both portrait and landscape modes. VERY sturdy design, and folds nicely into a compact stick. High quality construction, lightweight, and will work for any large phone, and tablets from 7" to 10"+.

Arkon Desk & Travel Stand for Tablets - you can actually get it at Amazon for $8 plus change, where it has over 1k reviews with an average of 4.75 rating.

arkon-kickstand-01_zps10fdfdc8.jpg

arkon-kickstand-02_zpsb3190d46.jpg

arkon-kickstand-03_zps57972697.jpg

arkon-kickstand-04_zps238c1c45.jpg

arkon-kickstand-05_zps789cbd6c.jpg

arkon-kickstand-06_zps65d37741.jpg

arkon-kickstand-07_zps306b666c.jpg

Reactions: badankles
Agree, just to get it for Note 2 - it will be an overkill. But if you have tablets in household (7"/8"/10", etc) this is a perfect all around solution for all of them. I got this one for Nexus 7 (posted a detailed review with pictures in N7 part of the forum: http://androidforums.com/nexus-7/695031-arkon-stand-nexus-7-a.html), and its the best for a tablet in portrait or landscape and with or w/o a case. But then, I figured to try it out with Note 2, and it worked as well. This way its an universal portable and highly durable stand (btw, it has foam inner lining as well) that works with anything you throw at it ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones