1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tips Arkon stand for Note 2

1. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

Although I got it originally for my Nexus 7, this little portable stand works very well with Note 2 in both portrait and landscape modes. VERY sturdy design, and folds nicely into a compact stick. High quality construction, lightweight, and will work for any large phone, and tablets from 7" to 10"+.

Arkon Desk & Travel Stand for Tablets - you can actually get it at Amazon for $8 plus change, where it has over 1k reviews with an average of 4.75 rating.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    badankles likes this.
  2. fluttersnipe

fluttersnipe Member

I know it wouldnt look nearly as good. But just go to the dollar store and buy one of those mini picture holders for a desk. Its almost the exact same size as this thing and practically works the same way.
  3. lcneed

lcneed Well-Known Member

4. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

Agree, just to get it for Note 2 - it will be an overkill. But if you have tablets in household (7"/8"/10", etc) this is a perfect all around solution for all of them. I got this one for Nexus 7 (posted a detailed review with pictures in N7 part of the forum: http://androidforums.com/nexus-7/695031-arkon-stand-nexus-7-a.html), and its the best for a tablet in portrait or landscape and with or w/o a case. But then, I figured to try it out with Note 2, and it worked as well. This way its an universal portable and highly durable stand (btw, it has foam inner lining as well) that works with anything you throw at it ;)