• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories arm band, or case for running

I'm looking for an arm band that will work with the Verizon silicone case.

I'm looking for the same thing.

Currently I have a running jacket that you can put the phone/music player in your upper sleeve, and then there's a hole that goes inside your sleeve and you can connect your headphones up to your ears inside the jacket. I love it, because it keeps everything close and no wires get exposed. However now that it's finally feeling like summer, I don't want to wear the coat! So the hunt begins for an armband or a runner's pouch (ugh) to carry it in.

Upvote 0
Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered the following armband and got it in the mail today:

Amazon.com: iArmBands ArmBand / Arm Band for Google Nexus One, HTC…

The Incredible fits nicely, with the whole screen visible. It's a tight fit, so it doesn't shake around in there or anything. The plastic screen makes it very difficult to use the touchscreen, especially for gestures (single taps are OK). The holes for the earphones aren't quite aligned with the Incredible's jack, but the material is flexible enough to make it work. It should also be easy enough to put a new hole in if desired.

Upvote 0
The Belkin armbands apparently don't fit average to large arms, which is bad for me since I have rather large biceps.

The iArm product I looked at in-person and the flexibility of it is not enough to stick an audio jack in. Also, poking a hole would result in torn material gradually falling apart.

Are there any other solutions out there? Something like the iArm that's made specifically for an Incredible would be awesome.

Upvote 0
The Belkin armbands apparently don't fit average to large arms, which is bad for me since I have rather large biceps.

The iArm product I looked at in-person and the flexibility of it is not enough to stick an audio jack in. Also, poking a hole would result in torn material gradually falling apart.

Are there any other solutions out there? Something like the iArm that's made specifically for an Incredible would be awesome.

If you put the phone in upside down, you can use the long slim hole at the bottom to stick the audio jack in.

Upvote 0
Is it a tight fit or loose fit?

The Belkin is what I have. Extremely tight fit- I have to take off my case to get the DI in there.

Also, it's another armband that doesn't fit on large arms. I'm resigning myself to wearing it on my forearm until I can fit it on my bicep.

Hoping that someone manufactures a larger armband soon.

(By the way, this is my first post on these forums. Hopefully I'm not breaking some kind of board etiquette by not introducing myself first.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones