• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Arm band?

I had a response from SPI to my email within 24 hours. I submitted my email via their web site, but you can try emailing them directly at customerservice@spibelt.com.

I tried direct and through the web site, from different emails and have had no contact. If I cant find a similar product, I will just call, but I always wonder about a company that will not answer a simple email. If they replyed to you that quick, must be a simple answer why my requests have been missed.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Arkon has an armband that works with the EVO for $14.95, there's even a hole on the top that lines up with the headphone jack.

Arkon Mega Grip Smartphone Mount for HTC EVO 4G | Sprint HTC EVO 4G Car Mount
Products > Accessories > SM-ARMBAND

5hvfI.jpg
vRzZC.jpg

YouTube - Sports Armband for iPhone, BlackBerry, HTC, and other Smartphones | Arkon SM-ARMBAND

Upvote 0
I had a response from SPI to my email within 24 hours. I submitted my email via their web site, but you can try emailing them directly at customerservice@spibelt.com.

The email requests (via web and above link) I sent on August 3rd were answered today! Wonder when they will return my voice mail? I am sure it is a great product, and I still need something, but wow, can you trust a company with communcations this poor?

Upvote 0
The email requests (via web and above link) I sent on August 3rd were answered today! Wonder when they will return my voice mail? I am sure it is a great product, and I still need something, but wow, can you trust a company with communcations this poor?

Yeah just recently receive the belt and it works great. It is way better than armband.

You are right about the customer service though. I had a problem with the order and had to call them twice to make it right. The end product is great so I can forgive their customer service since that part is done.

Upvote 0
I wanted to bump this up...

I bought my Evo a few weeks back and now want an armband or something to workout/run with. My arms are farely big so armbands sometimes dont work for me...especially now with the size of the evo....the hero is what i had last and it was about at its breaking point. What is everyone's suggestions??

Upvote 0
I wanted to bump this up...

I bought my Evo a few weeks back and now want an armband or something to workout/run with. My arms are farely big so armbands sometimes dont work for me...especially now with the size of the evo....the hero is what i had last and it was about at its breaking point. What is everyone's suggestions??

If you are open to a waist pack instead of an arm band -
this is what I have been using for runs for 5 or 6 months now:
Amphipod Airflow Endurance Waistpack at REI.com
Stays in place well, no flopping around.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones