• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Armband for G2?

Booyah!
armband_with_g2.png

Armband for T-Mobile G2 | Sports Armband for G2 | HTC Desire Z
$14.95

Reactions: dc9driver
Upvote 0
I ordered the Arkon armband, a really nice product but I can't recommend it to other G2 users. I had a Tmo case on my phone (the silicon grippy one) and there is no way the phone will slide into the armband with it on. If I take the case off the phone fits in the armband (barely). Once inside the case you no longer have access to the volume rockers which is a problem. I even bought a clear plastic case for the phone to see if that would solve the problem of the phone sliding into the armband but alas, no. The phone is just too big with the case on it for this armband. I am off to Best Buy to actually try out some cases and try to find a better fit.

Upvote 0
I ordered the Arkon armband, a really nice product but I can't recommend it to other G2 users. I had a Tmo case on my phone (the silicon grippy one) and there is no way the phone will slide into the armband with it on. If I take the case off the phone fits in the armband (barely). Once inside the case you no longer have access to the volume rockers which is a problem. I even bought a clear plastic case for the phone to see if that would solve the problem of the phone sliding into the armband but alas, no. The phone is just too big with the case on it for this armband. I am off to Best Buy to actually try out some cases and try to find a better fit.
If it's too big for the Arkon SM-ARMBAND, try the next size up:

Arkon XL Smartphone Workout Armband - Up to 4.3"

The XL-ARMBAND is for phones up to 4.3". I've used it with a Sensation 4G with an Incipio NGP case, it'll fit the G2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones