ArmbandAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Captain01

Captain01 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know of a good armband or sports case for the Hero?

Advertisement
  2. romeosidvicious

romeosidvicious Well-Known Member

I did some looking around and don't see any specifically made for the hero. I keep mine in a pocket without any holster so I can't say much about cases. But I did look around for you and didn't see anything.

3. dmchance

dmchance Member

I use the one that was for original ipod. It is big enough and keeps my Hero safe and sound.

4. JacquiG

JacquiG New Member

I just picked this one up and love it! I couldn't find it on DLO's website and picked it up at Futureshop. It does say 'new' on packaging so maybe they just haven't updated.

DLO Hand Wrap iPod Touch Case (DLA1258D/27) : iPod touch Cases - Future Shop

The HTC Hero fits very nicely and it doesn't add any bulk to the phone so I just keep it on all the time to protect it while in pocket, etc as well. It has a strap through on back to slip avelcro arm strap through (which I already had) or you could hang it on a belt. All buttons (incl volume) and screen work. There is also a little zipper pouch on the back for key, etc. The only thing is to slit a small hole for the earphone jack (and I use some no-fray to be sure it doesn't run).

If anyone would like photos of it with my phone I can upload a couple.