Aro Mobile Beta

Last Updated:

1. djkeller3

djkeller3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just started testing this beta, and though I think there is improvement to be made, this program has a lot to offer -- just wondering if anyone here is participating and what you think about it.

Advertisement
  2. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

I am not...but explain what it is.

3. Splendor

Splendor Active Member

4. djkeller3

djkeller3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

THAT was funny.

Now... that answers Turdbogis's question for sure.

My .02 is that, like I said, there is potential here... it really does what it's supposed to, but there's some tweaking that needs to be done and a bit more functionality and some customization is definitely needed.

This is really much more than just an app. It is a replacement of your phone app, messaging app, calendar app, contacts app, and Gmail app, and unfortunately has slowed my Droid down because of it... creating a good bit of homescreen lag that I didn't have before.

I am going to fully participate in the beta reporting and discussion while I try to figure out if this increased *funtionality* is really helping me out. I'm finding more inconvenience actually, because each of the individual apps in various ways aren't quite as refined as the stock apps. But I assume as beta testers report these issues, Aro will become better and will be a very worthy program for Android at such time it is officially released.